WANT SOME! GET SOME!
The classic NES game returns
with a vengeance with improved graphics and even more
chop-socky RPG action than before!
- Play Magazine: "With hundreds of items and RPG-like stat-tracking, side-scrolling
beat-'em-ups just don't get any deeper than this. And with tons of options
and new features like CPU allies, this version is even better than the
- IGN.com: "Ten Big GBA Games of 2003"
- GameSpot.com: "...a welcome addition to the Game Boy Advance library for all fans of
the original game."
- RPGamer.com: "...With slapstick inspired combat, quirky graphics, and addictive
character building potential, RCR EX should help while away those lonely
summer nights when it's released..."
- GamePro.com: "...RCREX is looking worthy of the River City Ransom name."
- GameSpy.com: "It was a riot on the NES, and now it's headed to your GBA."
- 1up.com: "...the sort of update NES fans have been waiting for."
- GameDAILY.com: "...sure to delight fans of the series."
- The Armchair Empire: "Two words: YEE-HA! A straight resurrection of RCR would be fine and
dandy but with all the EXtra features this could be one of the best
handheld titles ever!"
- Gaming Target: "...one of the GBA's most anticipated titles of the year."
- AdvanceGB.com: "...neigh perfect combination of great yet simple graphics, humorous
style, fantastic controls and possibly the most technically impressive
fight engine in a brawler ever."
- GamecubeNetwork.com: "Do yourself a favor and pick this up when it comes out."
- Nintendo Advance Online: "...addictive gameplay..."
Copyright © 2004 ATLUS. Atlus is a registered trademark of Atlus U.S.A.,
Inc. All rights reserved. Without limiting the rights under copyrights
reserved herein, no part of the contents contained on this site or any
other Atlus site and/or subsites may be reproduced in whole or in part
in any form or medium for commercial use. Website designed & built
by Cazworks Studio
||River City Ransom EX
||Side Scrolling Fighting